California-Central

Venue suggestions for Santa Barbara

Hello, My fiance and i are trying to figure out the best location for our wedding next summer in Santa Barbara. We have looked at hotels, parks, vacation rental estates and a ranch. We are torn between the "package deal" of the hotels and being in a more open and private setting that we can manage more closely the costs and specific details of the food, beverage, etc. Any advice or suggestions for a good venue that might have the best of both worlds (easy, less expensive and still wonderful) would be very much appreciated. Thanks! Leigh

Re: Venue suggestions for Santa Barbara

• edited December 2011
    Hi there!  I got married in Santa Barbara last August at the Fess Parker Doubletree.  I know about a lot of locations and vendors in the area.  If you want any help or have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at summer0fstars at aol dot com!  Good luck with your planning!
  • edited December 2011
    I thought I might also give you a heads up that most of the SB/Ventura brides are on the LA board.  You might get more help there.  That's the board that I've found the most help on.  I only check this board every once in awhile since I'm from Bakersfield.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards