Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Cake

Hey Ladies! I need some help. I am looking for a place to get my cake somewhere close to Lebanon. I am not having much luck finding anywhere close enough to deliver. Does anyone have any suggestions of bakeries?

Re: Cake

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Bella Manse out of Millersville, however, she could probably deliver to you ( I think she goes to Hershey).  There is also Rosie's Creative Cakes out of Manheim.  I am sure that's plenty close to Lebanon to deliver!  :)  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another Knottie used Sweet Sensations out of Lebanon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    marikoonomarikoono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if they deliver or not but I've used Sweet Sensations before for an anniversary cake. It was ohhh soo yummy. :o)
  • Options
    MrsHarris2010MrsHarris2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @MANDASUE: your std's are sooo pretty you did them yourself? Good job!
    To Err is Human...to forgive is Divine... IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We loved our baker, Providence Spotts in York - review and contact info in my bio.
  • Options
    sisenwainlsisenwainl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly, highly recommend Rosie's Creative Cakes from Manheim.  I'm getting married in Pittsburgh, so I can't use her for my own wedding--but if I was getting married in Central PA, she would have been TOP of my list!  :)
  • Options
    foreversjwforeversjw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input ladies!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Achenbachs in Leola. They charge a delivery fee, but the prices are so great that you won't even notice the delivery fee!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards