California-Central
Options

F/U to Photographers

Last month someone posted a question regarding a photographer. I highly recommend Jaye with Jaye Reilly Photography. She is a great photographer AND, she is running an AWESOME special for any brides who book in the year 2009. I'm getting married in April of 2010 and took advantage of her offer. I'm also having a Destination Wedding, so I'm glad I got her booked this year. Here is what her Wedding Special Offer is: "As for my package- ANY wedding booked in 2009 will get my free offer. That means FULL coverage of the wedding (and as a DW bride I know that the wedding isn't just on the wedding day on a DW!) for free in exchange for travel, room, and board. Since this is a free offer I ask for 4 nights (or if it's a cruise a hotel room in the departure city unless it's San Diego or LA along with flight). In exchange I shoot the wedding and pre-wedding/post-wedding events and send them a disc and set up an online gallery for 60 days. They can then print as they please with the disc. The only thing I ask is that if their pictures get printed somewhere (like The Knot or whatever) that I get credit." Since we're going on a Cruise for our wedding, all it cost us was the cost of the cruise and we have a photographer for the ENTIRE cruise ~ all the wedding related festivities!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Here is her link to her website: [url]http://www.jayereillyphotography.com[/url] Hope this helps some of you ~ I just think this is awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards