California-Central

Lake Arrowhead Photographers

Does anyone know of any Lake Arrowhead Wedding Photographers? I have been looking into some of Paul Bormann's pictures and I really like him, but I want to compare him to others.

Re: Lake Arrowhead Photographers

• In Response to Lake Arrowhead Photographers:
    Does anyone know of any Lake Arrowhead Wedding Photographers ? I have been looking into some of Paul Bormann's pictures and I really like him, but I want to compare him to others.
    Posted by courtneyleigh411

Hi Courtney,

My name is Skyla and I am a wedding photographer.
    Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I would love to provide your photographey services!

I have been a photographer for six years and have photographed numerous weddings. I use all professional, top of the line gear and editing software. Having just recently got married and been involved in the wedding industry, I understand the importance of having someone you can trust to capture your wedding day! I strive to always give my clients the best experience possible along with striking images that will last a lifetime.

For your special day, I would be able to provide you with wedding coverage, a DVD of high resolution images (with full printing rights), and an online gallery at the rate of $250 per hour.  I also offer everything from signing canvases to photo booths at varying costs. 

If this sounds of interest to you, I would love to hear from you. You can reach me by email at [email protected]

You can view my website at skylawaltonphoto.com

Again, congratulations! Best of luck!

Kind Regards,
    Skyla
  • I highly recommend Chris Holt Photography- choltphotography.com- i think they are LA based, but travel. Good luck and happy planning :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards