California-Central

Photo booth

Hey all, I'm looking into maybe getting a photo booth for our reception. Any suggestions on who I should use? I need someone who services the Monterey Bay area. Also, anyone know how much they cost? Thanks!

Re: Photo booth

• shroombombershroombomber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking into a photo booth too. But I'm thinking about just making one. It seems like a lot more fun, and people can play dress up. But if you get any info on this I'd like to know too.

Good Luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello

Not sure if you found a photobooth yet but we are a company based in San Luis Obispo and have traveled many time to the Montery area.  I would love to chat with you more about the details of your wedding. 

Brian Gardner
    brian@theboothexperience.com
    805-305-2630
  • shroombombershroombomber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought vendors weren't allowed on here?
  • edited December 2011
    I had a photobooth. . .was disappointed that people didn't use it as much as I thought they would. We had a lot of young people but with food, dancing, drinking, and socializing it didn't get used much.
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer has a photo booth in the San Luis area, but they travel all the time. Pricing is on the website.

http://www.theboothexperience.com/
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As far as I know, vendors are not allowed to advertise on here, which is exactly info is doing. If someone bashes you, you're able to defend yourself. Reporting you.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • laceyparishlaceyparish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really ?  Who cares if a vendor posts. do you really have nothing better to do then read "the rules" of posting and patrol the community. relax.

and shutterbooth experience really is the best!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards