California-Central

Wedding dress for sale

I posted this on the trash to treasure board too...maybe you all can help me out...

Here's a story for you--girl finds perfect wedding dress on sample rack at bridal salon. Purchases. Goes to cousin's wedding 3 weeks later. Cousin wearing same dress.

Size 12, purchased off the sample rack a bridal salon (in Wisconsin, where I'm from). Fits my measurements perfectly (39.5 chest, 30 waist, 40 hips).

Original price-$799
Asking $350 for dress only, or, for those in central California, $450 with all alterations included. (I am a bridal seamstress, and I can provide this service as well.) Free shipping if needed!!!!

www.jaysbridal.net/store/product_detailed_images.php?productid=9188">http://www.jaysbridal.net/store/product_detailed_images.php?productid=9188

Thanks. 

Re: Wedding dress for sale

• stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You don't have to sell your dress. The dress looks differently on you and your cousin. If you like it, you should keep it.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No two people have the same body type.  Every dress looks different on everyone.  I am sure yours will look different on you and no one will know that it is the same.  And if they do, so what!  You aren't having the same wedding as her, so it's not like you are copying her style.

If you loved it, keep it.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards