California-Central

what does the $, $$, $$$, $$$$ mean?

im looking at wedding dresses on the website and they have a key on around how much the dress costs, but i dont exactly know what the key is.... can someone help me?

Re: what does the $, $$, $$$, $$$$ mean?

• beckerz03beckerz03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe the $ is under $500...and then go up from there. So like $$ would be $1000,,,at least that's what I'm thinking.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • edited December 2011
    I am not positive but I believe it is representing very inexpensive, inexpensive,expensive and very expensive. My dress was $$ and was 700 dollars total. Hope that helps.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, these random denotations are quite useless.  They also use them for wedding venues and such.  Inexpensive and expensive are relative terms to each person, so a key would definately make the price comparisons useful!
  • When you click on a dress and scoll down to where it shows the price with the dollar sign denotations you can scroll over blue box that says price guide. Here is the breakdown:

$ = 600 or less
    $$ = 601-1500
    $$$ = 1501-3000
    $$$$ = 3000-5000
    $$$$$ = 5001+

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards