California-Central

vendor reviews - central/northern CA - Monterey

Just got married this past Saturday and as a Monterey area bride I had a hard time finding any vendors let alone any reviews on them so I'm going to post mine and hopefully it will help some other brides.

Venue- Bayonet and Black Horse Golf Course. It was AMAZING. Jeff was awesome to deal with, returned emails very fast, answered all my stupid questions, was extremely helpful with everything, and he even gave us a discount on the already great priced food. We got a ton of compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was.

Flowers - LJ floral based out of San Jose. Her prices were very reasonable and the flowers were GORGEOUS! They were seriously so much more than I ever expected. It was really a great touch for the wedding and we also got a lot of compliments on how beautiful they were. Plus Laura is super nice and always responded to my emails very quick.

DJ - Rock Bottom DJ. He did a fabulous job, DH was so impressed and it's hard to do that. Everybody was on the floor dancing all night. His timing and music choice was perfect and his prices were even better :)

Photography - Wink Photography in Santa Cruz. Have not seen the final product of this one yet but our engagement shoot turned out great so I am confident our wedding shots will too.

Cake - Freedom Bakery, also in Santa Cruz. Beautiful cake and it tasted amazing. We saved the top but we will be eating it sooner than a year from now because it was so good.

If you have any more specific questions feel free to post here or PM me.
BabyFruit Ticker
BabyName Ticker

Re: vendor reviews - central/northern CA - Monterey

• edited December 2011
    AWESOME!! Thanks for posting this info. Monterey County bride here, getting married at Hahn Estates Vineyard. Can't wait, and now I have a little info to look over!

Congratulations, too!

Lisa
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Can you recommend a makeup and hair artist?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting those!  We're getting married in September, and I keep looking on here to see if my vendors have made it yet, which they haven't.  I'm really surprised my photographer hasn't shown up on the vendors list, because he is all over the place! 

I'm also in a similar boat as karinak1977, I'm still searching for a makeup artist.
    Visit The Nest!
  • The salon on lincoln lane in carmel is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards