California-Central

wedding planner for the Pasa Robles area?

My daughter is interested in a destination wedding in the central California area. Looking for a wedding planner who is reliable and has a lot of experience with different venues. Trying to do this from Denver for her. Any help or suggestions would be great. She doesn't have a specific area selected but is interested in a vineyard setting if possible. Thanks

Re: wedding planner for the Pasa Robles area?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_wedding-planner-for-the-pasa-robles-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:61Discussion:97780f01-a0b8-4049-b7b4-4d96f1e7c87ePost:df58a121-7ad1-4c77-8963-f024bc9ba9ff">wedding planner for the Pasa Robles area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My daughter is interested in a destination wedding in the central California area. Looking for a wedding planner who is reliable and has a lot of experience with different venues. Trying to do this from Denver for her. Any help or suggestions would be great. She doesn't have a specific area selected but is interested in a vineyard setting if possible. Thanks
    Posted by terry

I didn't use a wedding planner so I'm no help there, but if you have any questions or need vendor recommendations, let me know!
  • Hi Terry,
    I am very familiar with Santa Barbara vineyard wedding venues as I was married in Los Olivos. I sent you a private message.
  • Weddings by Sarah Angelique- facebook her
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards