California-Central

Monterey County

I'd like to hear any input from brides who will use or have used the Berwick Park site in Pacific Grove!  My wedding will be there Sept. 2012.  I've been to the site and it is beautiful, but I'd like to hear any input on weather conditions, traffic, parking, public foot/bike traffic, or anything else.  It's a small area with a much-used bike path, and limited parking.

Re: Monterey County

• ...also: anyone with experience with the Monterey Stone Chapel officiants, 'A By the Sea Wedding'?  Anyone who has used their in-house photographer?
  • Hi. I am from Monterey.Stone Chapel is beautiful.

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_monterey-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:61Discussion:a44ca63c-2136-414f-a8a2-89091050eaafPost:79173622-3278-432e-8655-cf3c0d3d5490">Monterey County</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to hear any input from brides who will use or have used the Berwick Park site in Pacific Grove!  My wedding will be there Sept. 2012.  I've been to the site and it is beautiful, but I'd like to hear any input on weather conditions, traffic, parking, public foot/bike traffic, or anything else.  It's a small area with a much-used bike path, and limited parking.
    Posted by aliciaclark69[/QUOTE]

Let me know how your wedding comes out, Id love to see pictures. I have been thinking about having my 2013 wedding there as well.
  • Where are you having your rehearsal dinner in Carmel or Monterey?

• edited August 2014
    Please delete post. just realized this was old. My apologies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards