California-Central

Victorian Pitkin Conrow Estate

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at the Victorian Pitkin Conrow Estate in Arroyo Grande?? I've been doing a bit of looking around at central coast wedding locations and kind of fell in love with the place over the internet. HOWEVER I don't know anyone that has actually been there. I was interested in figuring out if pricing was as good as they make it sound on their website, and if the location would be nice for a smaller wedding (around 60-70 people). Any info would be fantastic! I tried looking for onling reveiws but got nowhere. =)
My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Victorian Pitkin Conrow Estate

• edited December 2011
    Sorry to just be answering now! I looked at the estate for my sisters wedding. It is adorable, just as cute in person. However, all wedding must be over by sunset so if you planned on an afternoon/evening wedding you won't be able to have it there.
    As another suggestion I'm getting married at The Jack House and Gardens in SLO which is very nice (although not as private) and inexpensive. ALso, my sister ended up getting married at The Heritage House in Arroyo Grande and in looked great.
    Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards