California-Central

Bachlorette Party in San Jose, CA help!

Hello, Im planning a bachlorette party for my sister and it will take place in san jose so i was wondering if people could give some good advice on bars or clubs down there so that we could go out to and have a good time!
Thanks so much

Re: Bachlorette Party in San Jose, CA help!

• cmariedcmaried member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, Im planning a bachlorette party for my sister and it will take place in san jose so i was wondering if people could give some good advice on bars or clubs down there so that we could go out to and have a good time!
    Thanks so much
  • danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ask on the local board, this one is international.  click on Local Wedding Boards on the left side to find it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should actually post this on the Northern Cal board.. .
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!!

I'm actually from SJ and I'm getting married in Pismo in just a few short months! It probably depends on what you're looking for (type of crowd, lounge, etc..). But my general recommendation is downtown SJ is called man-jose and it didn't get its nickname for nothing (usually packed with guys... and not always the best). There are a few popular sites downtown such as loft or Fahrenheit lounge. If sofa lounge is open by the time you go then thats a good place. Santa Row (where all the really posh expensive stores are) has one good spot called Rosie McCanns. In downtown Los Gatos (which isn't too far) actually has two places I really like called Mountain Charlies (which is super fun and laid back) and a more clubby type place right next door (can't think of the name at the moment, but its literally right across the hall). If you have time i would actually suggest going to San Francisco. There are two places that would actually be good for a bachelorette party which are AsiaSF and Super Club. Both of these places are .. hmm how should I put ... not for those that are reserved (its actually a lot of the workers who dress up and dance on the bar and on stage.. and those workers... are men dressed up as women.. but i will say they look really good). Anyways let me know if you need other recommendations. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards