Indiana-Indianapolis

Videographer under $500?

Do you know of anyone who will video weddings for cheap?

Thanks!
Email me at indygal80 at y a h o o dot c o m

Re: Videographer under $500?

• vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know any offhand, but if you search for videographers on the indianapolis craigslist a ton come up.  I'm considering going that route myself
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can always just record the footage yourself and then take it to someplace and have it edited.  That would be the most economical way.  Borrow some tripods and cameras from family and friends and set them up to record multiple angles.  You wouldn't even need to have them manned necessarily. 
  • angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thirdimpressionphotography is by far the cheapest i have found, its 750. 
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bbroederdorfbbroederdorf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do you know anyone who have used them? Have you booked them? I am just considering a videographer but have no idea where to start.
    Thanks!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_videographer-under-500?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:0809189f-dbf1-473d-ab16-ac1cb4f1e7bfPost:17435036-0c09-409f-8d8f-71ee8687e434">Re: Videographer under $500?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know any offhand, but if you search for videographers on the indianapolis craigslist a ton come up.  I'm considering going that route myself
    Posted by vicki0508[/QUOTE]

I have been checking craigslist for videographers and typed in videographers and none came up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards