Indiana-Indianapolis

ceremony and reception

Hi there! I am looking for a ceremony and reception site in Indianapolis for under 10K including food and beverage. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have looked at hisotrical society, the zoo, oak hill mansion, crown plaza, the bridgewater club, renaissance hotel and one other place. Thank you!!

Re: ceremony and reception

• edited December 2011
    How many people are you inviting?  Looks like you are looking downtown and Northside? We used Valle Vista Golf Club just outside Indianapolis on the Southside.  It was wonderful.  www.vallevista.com  
  • edited December 2011
    Also, try http://www.rathskeller.com/We worked with Josh there for our rehearsal dinner and he was great.  I personally know the owners and they take any private event there very seriously.  You will be well taken care of.
  • Luvngrl247Luvngrl247 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception (and also considering the ceremony) at Hillcrest Country Club, which is off of Fallcreek.  We are having about 80 people.  For a buffet w/ 2 entrees and 2 sides and serving beer and wine, we are looking at roughly about 5k... I kinda got lucky on their minimum requirement of $6500.  Its very beautiful and the rep there, Kelly, has been nothing but helpful.  Oh and also this includes a cake.  HTH!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the info! I will take a look there!
  • edited December 2011
    Hillcrest is really nice. I haven't made up my mind but it's probably going to be my pick also.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Laurel Hall? That's where we've booked our ceremony and reception.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Hillcrest Country Club, too. The best price I found by far! No site fee!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown and I was suprised about the price for such a beautiful hotel.  Just ask for Marcy - she's great :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards