Indiana-Indianapolis

Just the ceremony location

I need help in finding a location for just the ceremony. We have picked the Delaware township community center for the reception, but they don't have any other space for a ceremony. I would like something close to Fishers, IN, so people won't have to drive a great distance inbetween. I am open to a church, but we are not members anywhere. Are there any wedding chapels in or around the Fishers, IN area??

Re: Just the ceremony location

• anastasiazanastasiaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Historic Ambassador House & Heritage Gardens Inc.
    10595 Eller Road
    Fishers, IN 46038

BabyFruit Ticker
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_just-ceremony-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:12317cb9-c340-4269-bf76-4907f43cf14fPost:5e68aceb-d43b-4dd8-9464-9017c6a04e61">Re: Just the ceremony location</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Historic Ambassador House & Heritage Gardens Inc. 10595 Eller Road Fishers, IN 46038
    Posted by anastasiaz[/QUOTE]
    That's cute!
  • S0095042S0095042 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coxhall Gardens is a good Carmel location, it's only a skip, hop and a jump away from fishers...see my siggy for photos of Coxhall (it's our ceremony location--top two photos)
    Anniversary
  • Coxhall Gardens is where we are having my daughter's wedding.  It is absolutely beautiful but I want to make sure they do not do this to anyone else.  The Ritz gave us misinformation when we first called them.  We were told we could not book the park without using them for the reception.  We did not want to use them for the reception, and after speaking with the director of the Hamilton County Parks Department this situation was corrected.  We booked Coxhall Gardens, signed the contract, and then chose Maggiano's for the reception.  Georjean there is wonderful and we are very excited about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards