Indiana-Indianapolis

Plus Size MOB Dress?

My Mom is a size 18.  She has had a really hard time finding a flattering plus size MOB dress.  Any suggestions on places she can look?

We have already been to:
Macy's
Von Maur
Nordstrom's
David's Bridal
JC Penney
Sears
Saks 5th Ave.

Who knew this would be so hard?!
Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Plus Size MOB Dress?

• emilyec1emilyec1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Nancy's Bridal, and they recently expanded their shop, and I know they have an assortment of MOB dresses.  The only challenge I think would be if the sample sizes are smaller than an 18.

This is a long shot, but sometimes Burlington Coat Factory can have nice special occasion dresses, or maybe TJ Maxx?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not sure about sizes but you might want to check out Special Occasions and Consignment on US 31 and Main. The owner moved the store from another city but has only been at the Greenwood location probably less than a year. They have quite a selection of everything.

• indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just finished paying for my dress and I asked the owner Mary at Specail Occasions and she said she does carry plus size dresses. So if you haven't found anything yet, you might want to take a look there.
  • edited December 2011
    My mom found a nice outfit at a shop called "More to Love" down in Terre Haute. The lady that owns the shop is really nice.
    *I'm officially a married lady!*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards