Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Indy downtown library venue

does anyone have any info or been to a wedding at the library?

Re: Indy downtown library venue

• Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carptenter Photography just posted a wedding from here on their blog.  It's incredible looking!  http://carpenterpd.com/blog/index.php?link=1206
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a site tour there and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility is absolutely gorgeous.

They have one exclusive caterer so it's pretty pricey, at least by my standards. I wish I knew it wouldn't be an option before I fell in love with it!
  • Options
    ssummers85ssummers85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked my wedding there for 2012 last week!  It's true that the caterer is pricey, but we worked with them to develop a limited menu that is more in our price range.  Good luck with your search!
  • Options
    aljones0882aljones0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

we just booked out fall 2011 wedding there!! so excited

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's super expensive!  Several of the packages were over $100 a person + gratuity and you have to pay for parking!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    carlitasway99carlitasway99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg, I just saw the wedding pictures from carpenter.....amazing. I booked an appt. next week! Thanks!
  • Options
    sfesfe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did the appt go?!?  We have an appt there next week!  I am so excited, BUT very nervous about costs...etc :)  Would love more info :)
  • Options
    sfesfe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you did?  we are looking at it next week?!?!?  Could you give me your experience so far.  How many guests are you thinking?  WHat is your price point so far?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Email the contact there, they are happy to pass on the menu with pricing.  I was very interested in the Simon Reading Room until I saw the prices for food.  :(  But, as one person said, if you absolutely love it they may work with you on the menu.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards