Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

FS - Shabby Chic Wedding Decor - Updated

For Sale - Shabby Chic Wedding Decor from a beautiful wedding that took place in September!

10 one-of-a-kind centerpieces (these are painted to be distressed) - $25.00 each before shipping.  These are 20 inches tall and 13 inches at their widest point, and have beautiful glass crystals hanging from them.  Had to make the pictures smaller to put them on this site, so I can email you better pictures. 

10 silk kissing balls that are each 12" (huge) and are pink (the color is more like the second picture, not quite as hot pink as the first picture which is kind of deceiving) and very high quality and stored in non-smoking home.  These are made by Amore and sell online for $40 each (before shipping).  These were only used once during the reception on top of the centerpieces and still have the ribbon on them so they can also be hung as decor along your aisle, etc... during your ceremony (use them twice!).  These stay on your centerpieces with florist tape (tuck the ribbon under them), which I will give to you for free.  Selling these for $20 each.

Here is what they look like together:

This picture more accurately relfects the color of the kissing balls:

6 beautiful candlesticks that are painted in the same paint as the centerpieces and antiqued by the same person.  These are heavy, unique and beautiful and were used on the sweetheart table and hold 3" wide candles.  Due to fire-code indoors we had to have candle-sleeves on them so we got those on William-Sonoma's website (these are 7" tall).  These are all different heights and shapes, and were originally $200.00.  The sleeves were originally $85.00.  Will sell all candlesticks and sleeves for $135.00 total.  The sizes are:  1 - 20", 1 - 18", 2 - 16", 2 - 12".

Here is what they looked like on the sweetheart table:

I have better pictures of every item that I can email to you if you like.  This is all the highest quality for your wedding, your decor is just about done!   If you are interested in any of these items please email me at bsteele25@comcast.net.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards