Indiana-Indianapolis

Venues that allow outside catering! HEEEEELP!

We're looking for a location in Indianapolis where we can have the wedding ceremony and reception as well as bring in our own food. We looked at the Community Life Center which was tooooo expensive! And now the search continues....PLZ HELP!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Venues that allow outside catering! HEEEEELP!

• edited December 2011
    Avon Gardens.  i tried looking for the same thing and Avon gardens was one of the few places that we found and it is reasonably priced.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! I looked at their website also and it looked great but it looks like they only have outdoor options which is like a hit or miss for a March wedding in Indiana.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried looking into community centers or conference centers? Not sure where you are looking at, but the Hendricks County Fairgrounds has a nice building that you can rent and you can do your own catering. I can't remember the pricing (I think it's on their website), but I remember it being pretty affordable. I've attended a wedding reception there and thought it was pretty nice. 
    *I'm officially a married lady!*
  • edited December 2011
    K thx :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the War Memorial but I know that they allow you to have rooms for receptions and even have an extensive list of caters that have come in for those receptions.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    The Hannah House allows outside caterers and I think their rental rate is $100 per hour.  It's a beautiful property and I think they can seat up 150 guests indoors, but it's a different kind of set up since it's a house and not a banquet facility.  A little different but definitely affordable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    K thanks!
  • Im getting married in march also and im having the same problem!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards