Indiana-Indianapolis

Venue!!!

Does anyone know of a great outside ceremony site that is great for a intimate wedding that does not cost alot?

Re: Venue!!!

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What side of town?  How many people?  My first thought is to check with the parks in your area.  I know that Carmel has a lot of parks with nice gazebos. 
  • tata317tata317 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    west or northside. it will be about 10-15 people
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    maybe Coxhall Gardens in Carmel?  That's the only park I can think off offhand, but there have to be a ton.
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    With a group that small, you'd be best in a city park.  I don't know too many of the parks up there, but just check with each of the cities and go from there.  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey you might want to check out the bennett house in irvington the venue is $350 but they have chairs and table and you get the whole property which includes an amazing house to get ready in so if you wanted to do a mingle afterwards you would have the space already!!...my friend just got married there and it was amazing....
  • angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it is only 10 or 15 people, I second going to a public park.  Then there is no venue fee.  Just explore the areas and find what you are looking for.
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tata317tata317 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the ideas!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards