Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Cheap photographer

I have had an apiphany of how I want my engagement photo to be. Now I just need to find a cheap photographer to make it happen. I thought if anyone new of a student or amature photographer it would lesson the cost. I would like the to come to do the shoot @ my house. Does anyone know of such a person. I need the ASAP!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cheap photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer included an epic session in our total fee.  She's based out of Hope, IN near Columbus and charges a very small travel fee depending on where you are.  Our whole package was $950 and included epics, rehearsal pics, full day coverage, all pics with rights to print and a $200 print credit.  She's amazing too. 

Her site is www.jacquiecphotography.com.  She does do just separate sessions, but seriously, if you can just hire her for the whole thing.  It's a $200 deposit by the way and the rest is due at the wedding. 

• Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I forgot to add that her name is Jacquie Carman.  She's a former Knottie.  And please tell her that Emily sent you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you from? like what part of indiana? I love to take pictures, I have done all kinds. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live on the Northwest side of Indianapolis.  Do you have any sample pics, I would love to see them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Inkygirl that is not a bad price for everything.  Exactly what is an epic session.  This is all so new to me so please don't laugh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm an amateur photographer and would love to do your pics for you. I live on the northwest side, as well. Shoot me an email at bebefolle@gmail.com and I can send you along some of the engagement pics I just did for my bestie. 
    *I'm officially a married lady!*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please visit www.nvisiblephoto.com! They will travel and do pics anywhere you would like! They are affordable and take beautiful photos they will even work with you on prices! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just shot you an e-mail from my work e-mail address.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello.  I am a local Indianapolis photographer.  I am just starting to develop my business, so my prices aren't too expensive.  Please check out my website and let me know what you think.  I would love to capture your engagement session (only $100 right now).  I also live on the west side of Indy.  I could easily travel to your home. 
    Thanks,

~Adrienne
    http://adriennenicolephotography.com
    AdrienneNicolePhotography.com
    Facebook.com/AdrienneNicolePhotography
  • Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Summerly Photography.  If you book one of her packages for your wedding, your engagements pics are only $75.  She is charging me $700 for 6 hours of coverage the day of, and a dvd of all of the photos.  She is based out of Plainfield.

http://www.summerlyphotography.com/Site/HOME.html

ETA:  I think the previous poster was saying e-pic (short for engagement pictures)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tessa at http://tessatillett.wordpress.com is fantastic!  She has done some of my photos and did a great job of capturing our vision for our pictures.  She was professional, easy to work with, and did great work.  Her rates are really reasonable, especially for the quality and her willingness to do whatever the customer wants.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out nvisiblephoto.com! Great prices and beautiful pictures!
  • Options
    INArchitectINArchitect member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DeFabis Photography has associates that do weddings - I think it was $1350 for 8 hours and a dvd of your photos. A wedding album is $650 but if you can do your own on Shutterfly for less.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards