Indiana-Indianapolis

FS - Shabby Chic Wedding Decor - Must See!!!

For Sale - Shabby Chic Wedding Decor from a beautiful wedding that was just in September!

10 Centerpieces (these are painted to be distressed) - $25.00 each.  For a better picture keep looking to the next pictures....

These are the kissing balls used with the centerpieces during the reception.  Florist tape held them in place.  These kissing balls are 12" so they are huge and very high quality.  They were originally $40 each, selling these for $20 each (only used once during reception).  We also have 10 of these.  These still have the ribbon on them so they can also be hung as decor during your ceremony.  Here is what they look like together:

We have 6 beautiful candlesticks that are painted in the same paint as the centerpieces and antiqued by the same person.  These are heavy, unique and beautiful and were used on the sweetheart table and hold 3" wide candles.  Due to fire-code indoors we had to have candle-sleeves on them so we got those on Williams-Sonoma's website (these are 7" tall).  These are all different heights and shapes, and were originally $200.00.  The sleeves were originally $85.00.  Will sell all candlesticks and sleeves for $135.00 total. 

I have better pictures of each individual candlestick that I can email to you if you like.

We have 10 shabby chic picture frames that we used for table numbers, all in a variety for a true chabby chic look.  $35 for all

Have a vintage cake stand for $20:

All of this is for local pickup only.  If interested please email me at bsteele25@comcast.net, or text me at 317-407-3434.  Thank you.  Lisa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards