Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Mirrors

Has anyone found mirrors to use on tables at the reception at an affordable price? I'm not sure where to even begin looking for them. I want to put my vases and votives on top of square or round votives. Let me know if you've seen them at a good price!

TIA

Re: Mirrors

• Options
    angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on what size you are looking for...there are small/medium sized ones at the dollar tree.

I also saw some at Stein Mart a few weeks ago that were a little bit bigger...but I am sorry I did not check the price!
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby sells these too.  But honestly, you're probably better off renting them.  Check with your reception site as they might have some or check with A Classic Party Rental.  I think they rent them.
  • Options
    smilz4milzsmilz4milz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flower Factory might be a good place to check too.  They're very inexpensive there (14" straight edge mirrors are $3.95 & 8" ones are $1.75).  They have all sizes too.  It's located in Greenwood off of Shelby Street.  There is a $10 fee to become a lifetime member, but a lot of times they run "free membership" deals.

You can go to flowerfactory dot com and check out their goods. 

I love that store!

Another one to maybe try is Garden Ridge.  It's off of Lafayette Road in Indianapolis.  I've never been in there though.
  • Options
    katetuohykatetuohy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Christmas Tree Shoppe on US31 in Greenwood.  I bought small , square beveled mirrors there for 2for $1.00
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try www.save-on-crafts.com. soooo much stuff for so cheap.  I bought mine from a lady on Craig's List, but I wish I would have looked on Save On Crafts first.  They are nicer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards