Indiana-Indianapolis

Portable Bathroom trailers

Fiance and i are getting married at his mom's lake house property. We are having the ceremony up by the house. She has GORGEOUS flower gardens. But I dont think that there is enough room by the house for the reception. So we were thinking of having it down by the lake (the house is up on a hill) but there is no running water there and limited electrical outlets.

Ive been looking around for those portable bathroom trailers that have sinks and flushing toilets and are air conditioned and lighted.. so NOT a porta potty. Having trouble finding our prices on these. Does anyone know of any companies locally that wont cost over $1000? So far thats what I"ve found and we are on a very tight budget so that will not work for us. Suggestions?

Fiances mom doesnt mind guests using the house bathrooms (she has 5) but that would just be a PIA to have to drive up the hill to use the bathroom. Would it be silly to have some dort of trolley or something that would go back and forth for restrooms? We are going to have to have some type of transportation anyway to get guests down the hill after the ceremony...

Wedding location in Columbus, IN