Indiana-Indianapolis

Boudoir photos

Hi ladies! On a tight budget but looking for a boudoir photographer that will do great pictures...want to surprise my husband as a wedding gift! Any suggestions in the area?

Re: Boudoir photos

• I used Kaili Espey.  I did a living social or groupon deal with her but her regular prices are pretty decent too.  She has a studio out back of her house that's very private and detached.  She made me feel at ease and I went from nervous to totally relaxed.  She doesn't offer any rewards for referrals, but if you call her please do let her know you heard about her from me Shannon R. 
    Espey Photography
    espeyphotography.com

She doesn't have a lot of boudoir shots on her website since it's obviously a private thing but if you want to see more send her an email at kaili@espeyphotography.com.
  • hautemama  ....I had a groupon...ended up paying more than I wanted ($400 for a mini book with rights to full sized pics..anda couple prints) . She airbrushes very heavily (you can see of her b&a pages)....you can just tell her to tone it down~

?*:.?. o(???)o .?.:*? June.23.2012
  • erin6194erin6194 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_boudoir-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:889a0b87-301b-4ba3-a4c6-f4f564a315cfPost:b2411ee7-b9b0-4c8b-8eb5-f4b64043f75e">Boudoir photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! On a tight budget but looking for a boudoir photographer that will do great pictures...want to surprise my husband as a wedding gift! Any suggestions in the area?
    Posted by gdownham1[/QUOTE]

Check out Angela leisure photography on Facebook!!
  • Check out Amar Ramesh photography on Facebook
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards