Indiana-Indianapolis

Wedding items for sale!!!

Hello everyone! I am getting married on July 24th, and am starting a pre-sale of my wedding items. If you would like to purchase or put a deposit on any of the items from my sale bio at http://collinswedding724.weebly.com/  please email me at sakelp@gmail.comTHE MORE YOU BUY, THE MORE I AM WILLING TO BARGAIN WITH YOU! The items I have posted for sale are: 11 -21 ''tall cylinder vases- $ 10 eachnavy blue stones ( that go in the bottom of cylinder vases)- $15 for all of them (approx. 10 bags)12- silk orchid stems to go in cylinder vases- $1 each10 - 16'' Eiffel tower vases-$ 6 each11- sets of navy blue flowers and white pearl berries for Eiffel tower vases- $5 each1- flower girl basket green/navy/white- $101- decorative bell with green flowers and navy ribbon- $52-boxes of green/white and navy(hand dyed- cannot purchase in stores) silk flower petals- $101-bathroom basket with navy ribbon-$25- green/white silk bridesmaids bouquets with navy ribbon- $ 5 each ( I cannot guarantee that all of these will get returned to me)various extra white and green flowers- $8 for all2- navy blue ring bearer pillows with green ribbon- $6 each (not pictured)20- green table runners-$3515- large 16'' green paper lanterns-$3 each15- medium 12''  paper lanterns-2.50 eachseveral small green and white paper lanterns (not sure of the exact amount) some have lights inside- $2 eachtable numbers 1-20- White frames/ navy numbers on white and green paper-$35 Happy Shopping! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding items for sale!!!

• kmgainkmgain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you still have any of these items. My sister is getting married next year and her colors are blue, yellow, and green. Pictures would be great! kmgain@sbcglobal.net is my email. Thanks so much
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!!!
    i am interested in the vases (all kinds) and orchid stems!

Could you email me pictures! mschblr@gmail.com

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards