Indiana-Indianapolis

Vendor Review: Brian Myers Productions

Hey ladies! I got married this past weekend in Columbus, Ohio and a videographer from your area traveled to us, so I thought it might be good to leave my review of his services here as well.

Videography: Brian Myers Productions – Brian is new to the industry and works out of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Found him through a friend and I am glad I hired him while his prices are still low. This guy is headed for great success! I haven’t seen the video yet, but Brian’s passion for what he does was totally obvious throughout the day as he gushed with excitement about the shots he was getting. Both my husband and I could tell this is what Brian is meant to do with his life. The films he created for other weddings this summer are amazing and I have no doubt that ours will be as well. To anyone even considering videography, I am SO glad I convinced my husband to invest in this. We were on the fence - it is a big expense but there truly is nothing like seeing, hearing and reliving your wedding through cinematography.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards