Indiana-Indianapolis

Photographers

I know I'm going be asking a lot but we are on a very tight budget.  Our wedding is December 10, 2011 in Lafayette.  My photographer i did have is no longer able to.  We only have 6-700 to spend.  Our wedding is small (50-70 guests) and our ceremony and reception are at the same place starting at 630pm and reception ending at 11. I want someone that knows what theyre doing obviously but i dont need all the extras like albums, retouching, etc.  Basically just time and a cd of all the pics?  Can anyone help? 

Re: Photographers

• edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a photographer def check out www.nvisiblephoto.com! They take beautiful pictures that last a lifetime! They will def work with you on prices!

• vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Summerly Photography!  She does exactly what you're asking, and packages start at $600.  She was my phographer, and she had the cd of about 1500 pictures to me within two weeks!  She did some fancy editing that was pretty cool on some of the best pictures.  And you get the rights to all of the pictures on the cd, with no obligation to buy any prints or albums from her. 

Here's a link to her website.  Some of my pictures are up on it, too!
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You might check my photographer as well. Donna Rice Photography: http://donnaricephotography.com/ She might be able to work with you. I know her prices are not overly high.

• edited December 2011

If you are still looking, I have that date available.

Facebook.com/jlcustomphotos
    www.jlcusotmphotos.com'
    (248)756-2712
    Jessica@jlcustomphotos.com

My packages start at 500 and top teir is $650. I have a B.A. degree in Journalism (studied lots of photography).

I will give you a 30% discount since your date is so close! Call me and lets talk!

• no vendors please.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards