Indiana-Indianapolis

Bands for reception - downtown Indy?

I am getting October 2011 and the reception is at Skyline Club Indianapolis - there isn't a ton of room for a band but does anyone have any recomendations?? All my friends have had DJs. Thanks!

Re: Bands for reception - downtown Indy?

• angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    google cocktail sax jazz band.  a sorority sister of mine used them.  its only 3 or 4 musicians so they would probably fit.  you can have a band and a dj.

we were going to use them but they were extremely slow getting back to us so we were uncomfortable using them.   however my sorority sister had a great experience with them so they may be worth it to check out!
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TularakTularak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am currently looking for a band to play at our reception, which is also at the Skyline Club :-)  I have not chosen yet, but did ask the coordinator there and she said that you can actually have up to a six piece band play there.  They have had this size of band before without a problem.  I am currently looking at Sour Mash Seven, KJ & The Jester Kings, and Loo Abby.  These are all 6-piece or less.  Hope that helps a little bit. Good Luck! 
  • bbroederdorfbbroederdorf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - that helps! Trying to get a band of Dj booked soon:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards