Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Invitations in Indianapolis

I just moved to the area and need to get started on my invitations very soon! I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a place to order invitations in Indianapolis. We are looking for something pretty classic and traditional. We would much prefer to go someplace in person, rather than use weddingpaperdivas or a similar website. Thanks! 

Re: Invitations in Indianapolis

• Options
    I went to The Wooden Key in Carmel and they were very helpful. 

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_invitations-in-indianapolis?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:e591e371-5027-4d41-903f-2c4ba379ea35Post:10eb8955-ecd0-413f-87d0-6db910d96fe9">Invitations in Indianapolis</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just moved to the area and need to get started on my invitations very soon! I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a place to order invitations in Indianapolis. We are looking for something pretty classic and traditional. We would much prefer to go someplace in person, rather than use weddingpaperdivas or a similar website. Thanks! 
    Posted by d982000[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Wooden Key in Carmel ROCKS!!! we went there for our daughter's ... they were easy to work with and even did proof, etc.l...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards