Indiana-Indianapolis

Makeup and Hair N/NE side

Does anyone have any suggestions for makeup and hair?  I want to be able to do them both at the same place and would like to keep it under $100, including the trial.

Thanks!!

Re: Makeup and Hair N/NE side

• Try Bekkah in Fishers. She is at Salon Etc and her phone number is 317.918.7160.
  • I highly recommend the Aveda Institute in the Castleton Mall.  My makeup and hair was well under $100 (around $60, I believe) and included a trial for both.  It was even less for my bridesmaids.  We all looked great!!!  I was slightly worried about the fact that they are students, but you get a trial with the same person who does it on the day, and there are instructors and other students all around to help.  I had a great experience!  Also, I know some people are concerned about the amount of time it can take there.  They will schedule you for three hours--2 for hair and 1 for make-up.  But everyone is being done at the same time, so it's not really any longer than having one person come in and do everybody's hair. 

Anyway, I found it to be affordable and they did a really great job.  You don't have to spend megabucks to look great!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards