Indiana-Indianapolis

Boudoir Photographer in Indy

I'm looking for a boudoir photographer in Indy.  I've seen a few but their prices are around $700 and that is more than I can afford.  Any suggestions?

Thanks gals!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Boudoir Photographer in Indy

• AnnaScarlettAnnaScarlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Aliy at allisonmayer.com for our wedding photography and I did a Boudoir session with her for our first anniversary.  It was so much fun!  I did the spa day package with a couple of girl friends, but she has other options  It was $300 for each of us and that included pampering. You have to contact her because her Boudoir site is password protected (I Love That).  I highly recomend her.
  • edited December 2011
    Tessa Tillet 

Has awesome packages, she is doing quite a bit of work for me.

However I did not fit into her schedule but I got boudoir photos done by Photos by Brittney.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Check your private messages - just sent you one!
    *I'm officially a married lady!*
  • sarailingsarailing member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bebefolle - just PMed you back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Just wanted to make sure you saw you had a new message :)
    *I'm officially a married lady!*
  • edited December 2011
    Did you end up checking any of these photographers out? I'm looking for a boudoir photographer in Indy as well. I'm not sure where to start! Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    You should check out www.nvisiblephoto.com! They are affordable and take beautiful pictures!! :)
  • tata317tata317 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

you should check out php photography

• edited December 2011

Meredith Gradle Photography is booking boudoir sessions now: http://www.meredithgradlephotography.blogspot.com/

Her work is beautiful--check it out!

• edited December 2011

I feel a little silly but figured I'd ask. What exactly is "Boudoir photography"? I think I have an idea but wanted to ask anyway.

Cassandra

image 153 Invited
    image 115 say they can't wait
    image 26 Can't make it
    image 12 Have not respond
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I ended up using Tessa, she was amazing and I highly recommend her! http://tessatillett.wordpress.com/
  • mfoley0905mfoley0905 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!

I came across your message randomly and thought I would check to see if you were able to find a boudoir photographer?

I'm actually a photographer and will be hosting a boudoir event at my studio at the Stutz building (located downtown Indpls) June 11 & 12.  Here are the details:

$375 includes
    Glam squad: Professional Hair and make-up application
    Stylist
    amazing props
    eclectic wardrobe
    SWAG bag
    little black book of your fave images
    2-hour private sessions.

I currently have a couple of spots left if interested!

If this date does not work for you, I and my stylist will come to you, a hotel, or my studio.  Packages start at $400.

My website to view my portfolio is www.heartandsoulag.com you can also find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/heartandsoulag

Please now that we value your privacy and NEVER EVER will your images be shown to anyone without written consent.

I would love to answer any questions you may have!  Feel free to call me at 317-223-5184 or you can email me at michelle@ryleemadisonphotography.com

Hope to talk to you soon!

Michelle Foley
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards