Indiana-Indianapolis

50% of photography

Hey ladies I thought I'd pop over from the nest since my photographer just posted this on her blog and I thought it might interest some of you if you are looking for photographers. We really enjoyed working with her and her album selections were so unique ours truly reflects our style. Her website is allisonmayer.com 

I am so thankful to God, my family and my friends for their support, and especially the brides who make every day I spend at my job a joyous adventure.  In honor of love and Thanksgiving I am offering a wedding photography special through the end of November.My $3000 package includes::-Unlimited coverage-Engagement session-Rehearsal coverage-An album, and two matching parent albums-$500 print credit-DVD of images with printing rightsI am currently offering that package at $1500!  There are 4 available, so the special will last through November or until 4 are booked.I look forward to speaking with you about your wedding needs and I can’t wait to have you as a client.-AliyPS:  Not what you are looking for?  I am offering %25 off any wedding package in the month of November.  Contact me for details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards