Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

150 White Banquet Chair covers for sale

I have 150 white polyester banquet chair covers for sale, $175 for all. If you need more the site I got them from still has them so you can order additional. I'm also selling my wine color chair sashes and table runners.

Re: 150 White Banquet Chair covers for sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are the chair covers still available
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I was wondering if your chair covers are still for sale? I am very interested. If so, please e-mail me at jenny.showers@gmail.com. Thanks. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

Are your chair covers still available?  If so, please email me at danielle.pugh@cardinalhealth.com.

Thanks!
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    would you only sell 70?
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are these still available? I want them all!!! ceceliaguadalupe at comcast dot net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi are these covers still available please email me joselyn.nieves@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello, do you still have it? I interested. Thank you.Andrea Leva.
    Phone #678-380-1833.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are these chair covers still available???? I want them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are they still available?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I figure by now your stuff is gone but can you please provide me with the site that you ordered from?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How much for the wine colored sashes and table runners?

Please email me rhaefner22@gmail.com
  • Options
    Still available along with the burgundy sashes???
  • Options
    Helllo I was wondering If you still had the chair covers for sell.. Please let me knw
  • Options
    you can email me at Tator1973@yahoo.com If you still have you chair covers please let me knw. thanks
  • Options
    Please let me know if you still have the chair covers and wine coloerd sashes. We want 150 of each
  • Options
    I'm interested in all the chair covers and wine coloered sashes. Please contact me at thompsont4780yahoo.com or at 5312404
  • Options
    I am VERY interested in the chair covers you have for sale. Please let me know if they are stil available. <a href="mailto:babylinda@hargray.com" rel="nofollow">babylinda@hargray.com</a> Thank you

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_150-white-banquet-chair-covers-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:f4039858-ecd3-4324-9801-a126d1f57cf6Post:68c36aaf-c299-43de-b134-471ce0c2e929">150 White Banquet Chair covers for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 150 white polyester banquet chair covers for sale, $175 for all. If you need more the site I got them from still has them so you can order additional. I'm also selling my wine color chair sashes and table runners.
    Posted by edsb[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    are these chair covers still available?
  • Options
    I'm going to go ahead and take the plunge and say that after a year and a half I'm sure they probably aren't available.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_150-white-banquet-chair-covers-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:f4039858-ecd3-4324-9801-a126d1f57cf6Post:68c36aaf-c299-43de-b134-471ce0c2e929">150 White Banquet Chair covers for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 150 white polyester banquet chair covers for sale, $175 for all. If you need more the site I got them from still has them so you can order additional. I'm also selling my wine color chair sashes and table runners.
    Posted by edsb[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    hey

i want to know do you still have 150 white banquet chair cover.....are these for sale or is it for rental......

p.s.

please call me for more info......my number is 4143343555

In Response to <a href="http://indianapolis.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_150-white-banquet-chair-covers-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:f4039858-ecd3-4324-9801-a126d1f57cf6Post:68c36aaf-c299-43de-b134-471ce0c2e929">150 White Banquet Chair covers for sale</a>:
    Posted by edsb[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    i would like to purchase your chair covers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards