Indiana-Indianapolis

FS: Robin Jillian wedding gown (size 16)

Hey ladies!  My wedding is over and while I hate to say goodbye to my dress it just doesn't make sense to keep something I won't wear again.  I would much rather help some other bride get a beautiful dress.  I only wore the dress for about 4 hours at my destination wedding.  It does need to be dry cleaned but there is only minor dirt at the bottom hem.  The dress is a size 16 but obviously runs small like all other dresses.

Alterations made:  french bustle, taken out in the bust (I wear a 38C)
The dress was not hemmed and I'm 5'7" and wore a 3" heel so it could accomodate someone taller than me or be hemmed for someone shorter. 

I live in Fishers, IN and would like to sell this locally to someone who can come try the dress on and pick up in person.  I'm asking $700 but am of course willing to negotiate.  I bought the dress brand new at Sophia's for over $1000.  Robin Jillian does not post her designs online to avoid knock-offs but has very few photos here:  http://www.robinjillian.com/  There is a picture of this dress under "select styles" which will help verify (along with the intact tag) that this is indeed a designer dress. Price includes the matching belt as seen in the pic and the detatchable spaghetti straps.

You can email me at sreichelt5176 at hotmail dot com as I'm not on here very often.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards