California-Tahoe

Have you been to a wedding at Heavenly Mountain Resort?

Hi everyone!

I am planning a tahoe wedding, but live in the bay area in Cali.  I really want breath taking views of the lake, saw heavenly in the local venders on here and the views look incredible.  I was just wondering if anyone has been to a wedding there because it looks like it might be really windy and uncomfortable for pictures and a ceremony up that high.  Any thoughts on experiences you've had there or if you've had a wedding there or are planning one there would be helpful!!

Thank you :)

<3Amanda

Re: Have you been to a wedding at Heavenly Mountain Resort?

• Jaime E.Jaime E. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Amanda,
    I've shot a few weddings up at Heavenly and I also live down the street. The views are amazing and the venue and staff are really great. The wind tends to pick up in the afternoons around here, but usually calm in the evening. It is up on a mountain though so it's definitely going to be a little more exposed than a lot of places. If it is a windy day, there are still a bunch of sheltered areas in the woods to take photos. 

Hope that helps. 

-Jaime
    Photo.Video.Photobooth.
  • Hey Amanda ~

We were able to tour Heavenly in October and it is absolutely beautiful!  We have decided to have our wedding there next June.  The views are amazing and the staff is very helpful!  We live in Wisconsin so this will be a destination wedding for us and we are very much looking forward to it!  If you have any questions about it - let me know!

~Mandy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards