California-Tahoe
Options

Lake Tahoe Caterer

Hello b2bs! I'm in a bit of a crunch - just started planning and wedding is only 5 months away. I'm looking for a caterer in Lake Tahoe that will allow a bit of customization on the menu (brother-in-law is a chef)....and one that is reasonably priced. Any ideas? Thanks!!

Re: Lake Tahoe Caterer

• Options
    elemar79elemar79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello b2bs! I'm in a bit of a crunch - just started planning and wedding is only 5 months away. I'm looking for a caterer in Lake Tahoe that will allow a bit of customization on the menu (brother-in-law is a chef)....and one that is reasonably priced. Any ideas? Thanks!!
  • Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is an international board.  Perhaps you will have more luck on your local board.
  • Options
    BeazillaBeazilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how active the Tahoe, but check out myweddinglibrary.com for some leads. They're local to Reno and that includes the Tahoe area. For a list of vendors that were at the last bridal fair in Reno go to www.newsreview.com/reno/content?oid=615962. I went to get some ideas and the caterers that were there were pretty good and with the exception of the ones that are part of a venue, they're willing to travel around the Reno-Sparks-Tahoe area. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    elemar79elemar79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I'll check it out...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using D'lish Catering for our cake.  They do a lot of full event/wedding catering.  I have really enjoyed working with the owner, Jen.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Chef Travis: http://www.chefintahoe.com/. He's fantastic and completely willing to work with brides and their budgets!!  Hope this helps!

natasha
    schuelove.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Myles+TamiMyles+Tami member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using The Cork N More. Our food tasting was incredible, and every experience we have had with them (via Amanda) has been nothing short of exceptional customer service! I would rec them to anyone!

• Options
    Jaime E.Jaime E. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've worked with D'lish and they are awesome! Great food, very professional and really just a nice group of people. 
    I also live down the street from the Cork and More and although I haven't worked with them, their food is amazing. 

-Jaime
    Photography. Video. Photobooth. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards