California-Tahoe
Options

WELCOME!! Read this first... :)

Welcome!!! If this is your first time on the board, please read at least the first couple of pages of posts to see if your question has already been answered, then introduce yourself in a new thread and ask away.

Personal info: Please be careful posting any personal information about yourself, especially your full name and links to your personal blog; it's best to create a vague screenname. Keep in mind that while this is a small community of Knotties, this board can be found and read by anyone including your family, friends, and employer. Sounds outrageous, but it has been done before and will be again, so be careful!

Bios: Everyone likes to check out others' ideas and plans. Be sure and update your Knot profile by clicking on your username, and if you want to create an even more elaborate bio, check out Google sites or Weebly. But if you use pictures from another Knottie's bio, give credit where credit is due.

Vendors: Of course, we all want to help each other find the best vendor to use, be it the photographer, DJ, florist and so on. Feel free to make recommendations, but if you are a vendor and it is a thinly veiled attempt to advertise yourself, you will be warned or banned in accordance with The Knot's guidelines.

It's my goal to make this board exciting and fun, so if you have any questions, ideas, suggestions, etc, please feel free to PM me! I look forward to keeping in touch with you all :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards