California-Tahoe
Options

Hi...new to the board

Looks like we're planning a Tahoe wedding for September 2013. We're local, so hopefully our relative familiarity of the area will make things a bit easier to plan. We originally were thinking Santa Cruz Mountains.....but we figured that together...we have much more of a relationship with the Lake even though the Santa Cruz area is important to us for separate reasons.

We've really got our heart set on Camp Richardson....but Sugar Pine Point is also up for consideration.

"Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....

Re: Hi...new to the board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome! camp richardson was our second choice :) 

and we did think about getting married in santa cruz but decided to go with lake tahoe too :) 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
    thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
    appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
    whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the welcome!
    Camp Richardson is no longer on the list because you must use their caterers.....
    FI and I want to use a specific caterer who is based in Carson City, which seems to be a no-go with quite a few of the venues in our price range....so SPP is looking more likely. We're also considering Sand Harbor....

Vahalla would have been our first choice but for the cost and their 'no outdoor ceremony' policy taking it off the list.
    "Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards