Canada-Ontario

Florists - GTA Recommendations?

I'm getting married in Stouffville (Willowsprings Winery) on a tight budget. We're having a TINY wedding ~30 ppl and are hoping to spend about 10k.

I've done the dress, venue, cake and photographer and officiant and have a little left to spend. I've got a few things left to do, so I don't want to blow my budget out of the water on flowers. My only requirements are that they are pretty, in my colours (purple, green or white) and are guaranteed to show up on the day of.   I am not at all opposed to DIY.

Does anyone know of any good (CHEAP!) flower shops in toronto, markham, stouffville, mississauga, richmond hill or nearby? I'm open to ANY suggestion (except Costco... I've got that one covered). 

I'm also open to any creative suggestions for reception flowers. We're growing some of own for centrepeices and flower girl petals. My dad suggested using the bouquets as centrepeices once we were done with them. I rolled my eyes pretty hard at that... until I realized that it was absolutely brilliant.  Anyone else have any clever ideas? 

Re: Florists - GTA Recommendations?

• naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    My colours were similar to yours, great choice!

My florist was Sticks & Stems, (www.sticksandstems.ca) she is in Waterdown which is a bit further west than you wanted but she had great prices and was great to work with.  My bouquet was $150, BMs were about $50, centerpieces were floral and $25 including the vase.

With 30 people that is 3-4 tables only, so you could use the bouquets if you wanted. If not you could do floral centerpieces for $100 for all of them no problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards