Canada-Ontario

nice suit shops

my FI is shopping for a suit for our wedding. something quite slim and modern. he was going to check out simon carter and harry rosen. any other recommends?

Re: nice suit shops

• naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We bought my FI's last suit from TipTop Tailors.  They were good.  He didn't want anything unique or strange, and they seem to always have sales on.

My dad buys all his suits and accessories at Moore's.  If you get on to their email list you get lots of coupons for deals.  TipTop and Moore's are no Harry Rosen but it depends what you're looking for.
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on your budget as well - Harry Rosen will have GORGEOUS suits but they are also very expensive.  My husband bought his last two suits from Banana Republic and they look great - they have lots of modern styles.
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend my name sake Moore's.  They are fabulous and are able to alter a suit super quick as they always have an on site tailor.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tip Top Tailor has great sales and a great selection.  That's my vote!
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On a budget, Zara is awesome. You can get a stylish, fitted, euro-style suit for about $300-400. The sizing is very Euro though - if your man has broad shoulders, back or big arms, forget it.
  • grlandherdoggrlandherdog member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tom's Place in Kensington Market - my fiance gets all his suits there, and the groomsmen got theirs at Tom's too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards