Canada-Ontario
Options

Tourist in your own city

I'm thinking the man and I will do a weekend getaway next month and stay at a hotel in Toronto, pretend we don't live here and be tourists... so... any recommendations for a romantic hotel?

Re: Tourist in your own city

• Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After touring through Athens and meeting some people from the area that were on the tour so they could get to know their city better, I though this would be a great idea to do in TO.While I don't have any hotel recommendations, I would suggest looking into the [url=http://www.citypass.com/city/toronto.html]Toronto City Pass[/url].  We got the New York one when we visited NYC and it was fantastic.However, my vote is that you come be a tourist in Oakville, and stay at the Oakville Inn downtown.  Yup.  Do that.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two of my friends stayed at a B&B on Center Island for their mini-moon last year and loved it. I don't know the exact name, but from what I understand, there aren't that many anyway...Otherwise... 1 King West treated us really well, but that could have been because it was our wedding night. :) The bed was fantastically comfy though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards