Canada-Ontario
Options

*Raynes- the venue saga has ended!

Thanks for all your advice, and help. We signed on the dotted line today. Geraldo's at LaSalle park, May 8th 2010 (yikes) 3:30 pm on the terrace and then 150 people (125 adults required) in the main ballroom.We got a super great deal and I'm so happy they were able to do something in our budget.

Re: *Raynes- the venue saga has ended!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    PS Congrats on the house, that is so great. In Oakville?
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wooooo hoo!  That's pretty crazy soon, but I guess not that crazy.  It should be really pretty there around that time.  I love the pictures I've seen of weddings on the terrace.Thanks for the congrats, we're very excited.  The house is actually in Hamilton, up on the mountain.  Oakville was definitely out of our price range, since we wanted fully detached.  I think I'm most excited about just getting out of the place we're in now.  It's such a poop-hole.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!! I bet you guys will be happy in Hamilton, as long as your commute won't be too long during the winter. Good luck with all the packingl.. I think moving is my least favourite thing, but so worth it!
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Packing and moving is one thing I've done many times.  I was in a co-op program in University, so I moved every 4 months.  I am not, however, good at organizing.  Derek, however, is fantastic at it, so hopefully we'll be ok!I'm not too excited about the commute, but whatevs, such is life!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards