Canada-Ontario

Fyi... photog

Hey ladies. 

If you are like me you probably really have looked at a billion photographers and want someone experienced and really fun to work with... I booked with another photographer, but then came across this couple who are starting up and have taken some really awesome pics... thought i would share! They have a winter special right now, until christmas and it might be worth checking out! for 900$ i am getting - 2 photogs for the whole day, a wedding story book, online gallery, gallery proofs and a box for them. :) and if you already have your photographer then its fun to look at pics.

check em out @ www.almostmarried.ca 

hope planning is going well everyone!!!

Becca

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Fyi... photog

• edited December 2011
    Freaking Awesome :D

Congrats again on a search well searched!
  • edited December 2011
    im looking for photographers right now, i know they are new but do they have portfolios that I can see..
  • edited December 2011
    If you go to their website, and their blog they have alot of pictures up there!!!! Email them... they are seriously the nicest people! we are having our meet and greet on the 1st. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I sent them a request for info, and I will definately meet up with them since they are really close to where I live!!

thanks for the referral.  it sounds very promising so far!
  • edited December 2011
    awesome!!! no problemo! Tell them you found out about them from the knot. 

They are a great couple, i actually went to school with Jonathan. 

Can't wait to have them both there for my big day! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kerrysmileykerrysmiley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Just thought I'd chime in - we are working with Jamie Dimitry, who also shot for a friend's wedding and she had some great pics - he's also super outgoing, great personality ... here's his site - jamiedimitry.com

• edited December 2011
    You got a great deal.  I like their website.  We booked Blue Six Creative www.bluesixcreative.com and got 2 photographers. 

Other photographers that I liked were Rowell Photography, John Thorpe and JClay Photography.  Good luck. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Lipshtix,
    After seeing your post we got in touch with them and they're doing our wedding for us next year!
    Such a great couple, really happy that I came across your post :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards