Canada-Ontario
Options

Bridal Shower locations ideas

Hi Ladies,

I am in the process of planing my bridal shower and needs some ideas on where to host it. I am looking for some restaurants or venue locations with Toronto/Vaughan/Mississauga location

TIA!

S

Re: Bridal Shower locations ideas

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_bridal-shower-locations-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:36ca6309-ff27-40c4-9616-ec372440d189Post:61abab3d-ef9d-413b-ac93-2431b7d3c46e">Bridal Shower locations ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, I am in the process of planing my bridal shower and needs some ideas on where to host it. I am looking for some restaurants or venue locations with Toronto/Vaughan/Mississauga location TIA! S
    Posted by futuremssweets[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, I was just coming here to post the same question! My MOH lives out of town so I've been helping in picking a venue, we had it all set up to do a brunch at Parts and Labour and sadly, their catering gal didn't realize our date fell into their summer vacation shut down - more sadly, all the invites have gone out and flights have been booked, so can't change the date, but need to find a new venue! </div><div>
    </div><div>Any recommendations on restaurants like P&L that could host a group of 30 ladies for brunch? We're looking into Cowbell, but would love some other options too.</div><div>
    </div><div>OP - sorry not meaning to hijack your post - how many people are you expecting and what type of shower did you want? Kid friendly? Traditional? Catering?</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    How many people? The Rosewood Bistro in Mississauga is really nice.  Fancy-ish but not over the top.
    http://www.rosewoodbistro.ca/index2.html

As a side note - you really shouldn't be hosting your own shower.  Showers are gift-giving events and they should be hosted by your bridal party/aunts/mother/cousins/etc. and thrown in your honour.  I'm hoping you're just doing reconnaissance for them and not actually planning!
  • Options
    Ditto PP, you're not supposed to host his. It's pretty rude to throw a party by yourself for yourself.

My shower is being held in the common room of my church.
    Anniversary
  • Options

My sister who's also my MOH held my shower at her house (as she is 6 months pregnant, this was easiest). For her baby shower, I found a party room in a condo that's reasonable to rent. I suggest asking friends you know about their condo party rooms.

• Options
    Hey Ladies, I'm having my shower at ten resturant in port credit. I had a friend do a small wedding reception there and I found the food and service to be great. So far the staff has been pretty good! Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Brass Vixens on Queen street in Toronto!
    I had my shower / part bachelorette there and we had the most amazing time.
    Basically it is a pole dance studio...they teach you how to do lap dances and pole dancing.
    I have not laughed that hard in many years.
    It is also a very classy establishment and the instructor was just great..no one felt self consious and I would highly recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards