Canada-Ontario
Options

are silk flower balls for the centerpiece tacky?

hi everyone,
i saw a pic of a tall vase with a silk flower ball on the top. i really liked it. it was elegant but i wanted to know, do people still think "fake" flowers are tacky? i don't want my guests to feel my centerpiece, realize that the flowers are fake and cringe.

the price difference is significant between silk and real flowers and i am just going for the image, not to break the bank

thank you!

Re: are silk flower balls for the centerpiece tacky?

• Options
    Fake flowers come in a wide range of quality now, but the flower balls tend not to be high quality.  Unless someone is going to get up close I don't think they will really notice.   Don't forget its your wedding and if someone thinks badly of your choices maybe they should have offered to help you pay.  Just my 2 cents. Smile
  • Options
    I like how Once Upon a Petal put it.   I'm using silk flower balls for my centrepieces and they look amazing! What people think of them doesn't bother me. 
  • Options
    honestly I dont like fake flowers at all...but if you follow some of my other posts on here you will know I am a huge flower person.

that being said...i would NEVER side eye anyone who used them for decoration. You can get some very lovely fake flowers that are very hard to distinguish to the untrained eye.

if you go with the idea post  a pic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards