Canada-Ontario

Dessy

I was poking around on http://www.dessy.com ... Very cute, affordable accessories. If you have purchased any of their jewellery, shoes or pashminas please let me know what you thought!
Thanks ladies:)

Re: Dessy

• edited December 2011
    I personally did not but my BMs dresses are from dessy and I am pleased with it. 
    Try etsy for accesories and pashminas. You can find nice shoes at a mall probably just depends on what kind you are looking for.
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore an After Six dress as a BM in a wedding and was very pleased with it. Good quality, looked great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • LevenahLevenah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    both my bridesmaids are in dessy dresses. Great quality, came in very quickly!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies:) I absolutely LOVE their dresses too! However, I'm actually looking for feedback on their accessories! Thanks:)
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids wore Dessy dresses at my wedding - they were happy with the quality and the way they turned out.
  • edited December 2011
    IM WEARING STELLA & DOT.  DECO DROP EARRINGS THAT LOOK LIKE PRINCESS KATES. 
    IM ALSO BIAS BECAUSE IM A STYLIST FOR STELLA & DOT ALSO

WE HAVE PRETTY AMAZING JEWELRY THAT HAS BEEN RECENTLY SEEN ON THE LIKES OF CAMERON DIAZ, PENELOPE CRUZ AND EVEN PARIS HILTON....AND MY FAVORITE...JILLIAN THE BACHELORETTE WORE TONS OF STELLA ON THAT SHOW.

IIF YOU CAN GATHER YOUR FRIENDS FAMILY FOR 1-2 HRS  OR EVEN AT YOUR SHOWER....I CAN EARN YOU FREE JEWELRY FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY OR WEDDING DAY GIFTS.  THE AVERAGE BRIDE GETS $250 FREE JEWELRY AND 3 ITEMS AT HALF PRICE.  THEN YOU CAN BUY GIFTS FOR THE PARTY TOO OR BETTER YET YOURSELF !!!!.

ITS FUN AND EASY.  I SET UP AND STYLE LADIES AND LET THEM BROWSE. LET ME KNOW IF WE CAN SET UP A TIME.

IN THE MEANTIME CHECK OUT OUR BRIDAL LINE and our little girls line. www.stelladot.com/sites/cindyzwicker">www.stelladot.com/sites/cindyzwicker

Hope to  meet and hear from you soon.

Cindy Zwicker
    Independant Stylist

cindyzwicker@hotmail.com

O.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards