Pennsylvania-Central

**tba**

i'm so glad you are meeting with kate. i really love her! i told someone this morning, having a photo session with her is like hanging out with a girlfriend. plus i'm happy with every picture she took and i'm really proud of her for how much her business is booming in short amount of time. dont forget to tell her you were recommended, i believe she's still giving a discount for it. also, i didnt realize you were getting married on september 5th. thats when we got married. i hope you have as good of luck with weather as we did! it was gorgeous.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **tba**

• edited December 2011
    I told her that you recommended her in the first email - and I was really impressed with her rates - but she never specifically said if there was a discount or not. Nonetheless, we're meeting in two weeks and I'm coming with a deposit in hand! Were her prices for the Rock the Dress shoot just as good? It's something I'd love to do! Keep your fingers crossed for great weather again! This past 5th we kept saying that it needed to repeat itself. Especially because our ceremony is outside, and while we have a Plan B in case of rain, it's not our ideal situation.
  • edited December 2011
    she charged me $150 for the RTD session which was about two and a half hours, 160 pics, and i got the online album and everything on a cd with the rights. i thought that was a good rate. i think that might be her standards for those types of sessions because i just asked her yesterday about doing a maternity shoot for a friend and she quoted the same price. i hope you have great weather. i was so nervous about it. they were calling for rain for ours and then friday, saturday, and sunday all turned out to be gorgeous. it was a little humid and i was sweating in the pictures. i'm sure the groomsman were dying in their tuxes...but ill take heat over rain!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards