Pennsylvania-Central

Son to the dress shop.

My son (who will be 12 in December) wants to go with me today...I think it will be kinda cool. This is my first wedding and he is very excited so I think it will be a lot of fun.

Re: Son to the dress shop.

• edited December 2011
    if he wants to go (which is a huge step for a boy, because i know my cousins neeeever wanted to go shopping unless there was something in it for them) then i say let him. as long as you think he will be well behaved and not get too antsy. it can take several hours to try on everything you want to. i think its cute he wants to go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    So I guess that's out the window...He has a party to go to with his friends, ahhh the dreaded teenager....
  • Beejio2Beejio2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only person who saw me in my dress *up until my final fitting because my mom was there* was my Step-son-to-be. He was 6 at the time I went in for my first fitting, and I"ll never forget walking out of the dressing room for the first time. He was sitting on one of the sofas and I walked over to him and said, "Well, what do you think"He didn't say a word, but he held his arms up to me, and as I bent over, he held my face between his two hands and gave me a kiss on the cheek! He said, "you wook be-u-tiff-ful"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards