Canada-Ontario

Looking for Morning After Brunch locations in and around Ajax

Hi everyone,

My fiance and I are getting married at the Ajax Convention Centre in August 2013.  Most of our OOT guests will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn next door, along with those of us locals who do not want to go home at the end of the reception.  My FMIL said this weekend we need to find a restaurant for brunch the next morning for those who are still around but I'm not quite sure where to start looking.  There isn't really anything right by the hotel and I would like a different venue aside from where we are getting married or the rehearsal dinner location which is in Whitby. Does anyone have any suggestions?  We have, basically, 100 people invited and, out of all of them, I see approximately half being around for the breakfast.

Re: Looking for Morning After Brunch locations in and around Ajax

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_looking-for-morning-after-brunch-locations-in-and-around-ajax?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:5b36c944-d36b-4a11-bcfb-14a9cfd1384dPost:dd5e491c-0ea3-46de-8b17-6cdc0729b93a">Looking for Morning After Brunch locations in and around Ajax</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone, My fiance and I are getting married at the Ajax Convention Centre in August 2013.  Most of our OOT guests will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn next door, along with those of us locals who do not want to go home at the end of the reception.  My FMIL said this weekend we need to find a restaurant for brunch the next morning for those who are still around but I'm not quite sure where to start looking.  There isn't really anything right by the hotel and I would like a different venue aside from where we are getting married or the rehearsal dinner location which is in Whitby. Does anyone have any suggestions?  We have, basically, 100 people invited and, out of all of them, I see approximately half being around for the breakfast.
    Posted by Patgd[/QUOTE]

<div>I am addicted to Teddy's in Whitby. I'm also a huge fan of Barnaby's in Oshawa, but they probably couldn't accomodate a large crowd. Both are very popular for weekend brunch.</div>
  • there's   cora's breakfast and lunch in pickering....another option is sunset grill in whitby, theres angeliques  in ajax
    Mashavoo
  • There's no way Angeliques can accomodate 50 people unless they shut down the place for a private function ... How much are you looking to spend?  Port in Pickering (south on Liverpool by the lake) does a really nice brunch but it's a little pricey.  
  • the ACC is AMAZING!  I got married there last year and LOVED it!  I suggest the Brock house in Whitby (manning and brock) for the brunch!  It's a little more formal than Coras and they have a party room which they'd be able to accomodate your group!  Call now and make reservations :)

Good luck and trust me, you are in the best hands!  ACC will make your day the best ever!  Brock house is pretty amazing too (that is where we had the rehearsal dinner!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards